Sesderma azelac ru serum is an intensive whitening serum with a high concentration of active ingredients that, thanks to nanotechnology, act directly on the origin of blemishes. You can use it all year round:
It reduces brown spot intensity and size. It also prevents new spots from forming.
What is Azelac ru for?
Sesderma azelac ru serum designed for
- post inflammatory hyperpigmentation,
- sun spots,
- acne marks,
- uneven skin and dark spots on elbows, knees, underarms and knuckles
Sun damage is unavoidable, but you can reduce the appearance of sunspots and blemishes with Sesderma azelac ru. This liposomal serum acts in depth, clarifying and reducing the size of blemishes and preventing the appearance of new ones. Use it all year round, including summer, before applying your sunscreen to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
Which skin type can use Sesderma azelac RU serum?
All skin types. However, whenever you have a product that is packed with actives there is a chance that those with sensitive skin may react. Therefore, we recommend a patch test first to make sure your skin is ok.
If your skin is dry, always use a moisturizer after your serum, followed by sunscreen during the day.
What are the benefits Sesderma azelac RU serum?
- Pigmentation control that clarifies, reduces and prevents blemishes.
- Can be used all year round, even in summer!
- Proven effectiveness for all types of hyperpigmentation.
- Suitable for high phototypes and all types of skin.
- Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes to obtain deeper penetration and higher
- Can be used on its own or combined with other depigmenting medical treatments (chemical peelings, laser or IPL).
How do you use Sesderma azelac serum?
- If you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, use Sesderma If you prefer a water-based cleanser, use Sesderma Hidraven foamy cream.
- Apply a few drops of Azelac Ru liposomal serum with a soft massage on face, neck and upper chest. The correct amount is one full pipette to be distributed
- You can use twice a day: morning and evening
- Combine it with your regular beauty routine just before any creams. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
What are the actives in Sesderma Azelac ru serum?
- azelaic acid
- tranexamic acid
- diacetil boldina
- undecilenoil phenylalanine
- glycyrrhetinic acid
- retinol encapsulated in liposomes
- vitamin C
- morus alba extract
When will I see results?
As with all treatments for hyperpigmentation the maximum results of the product will show after 3 months of consistent use. You will notice your spots begin to fade after one month. Make sure you apply your sunscreen every 2 hours during the day – even when you are indoors.
How can I maximize the effect of Sesderma azelac ru serum?
- Apply sunscreen during the day and reapply every 2-3 hours during sunlight hours
- If you have stubborn pigmented spots you may want to boost your results with Sesderma azelac ru cream gel. This can be applied only on the affected areas