Pharmaceris Vitiligo Day Cream: PROTECTIVE DAY CREAM FOR VITILIGO SKIN FOR FACE AND BODY
VITI-MELO DAY 75 ML
- 100% moisturizes
93% prevents the enlagement of patches
high tolerance and efficacy
Who is Pharmaceris Vitiligo Day Cream for?
- Recommended for adults and children (aged 5 and older) to protect and nourish vitiligo-affected and depigmented skin during the day.
- It minimizes the risk of sunburns and to prevent further enlargement of discolored patches of the skin. It can be used with NB-UVB lamp.
How does Pharmaceris Vitiligo Day Cream?
- Based on the unique synergy of rosmarinic acid and thioproline, this specialised product reduces visible signs of vitiligo.
The complex interacts with skin cells to provide antioxidant protection (patent no. 402105), and prevents mitochondrial dysfunction caused by oxidative damage, which is one of the causes of vitiligo.
- It suppresses inflammatory responses by reducing concentrations of IL-6 – a molecule which plays a key role in the skin depigmentation process (patent application no. 407256).
- The product has restorative properties as it protects and minimises damage to pigment cells.
- Naringenin silences the genes responsible for vitiligo (Bmal1, Per1).
- It activates the mitochondrial network to reduce the risk of aggravating the symptoms of dermatosis.
- The synergistic combination of the active ingredients initiates the repigmentation process leading to a gradual evening out of the skin tone.
- The complex keeps the patches from growing and the skin colour contrast from becoming more pronounced, as well as prevents the development of new vitiligo lesions.
- VDR stimulates the vitamin D receptor, a key factor in vitiligo treatment, to restore the optimal protective barrier.
- Photostable filters provide very high protection against UV radiation.
What are the main ingredients in Pharmaceris Vitiligo Day Cream
- Rosmarinic acid
- VDR activator
How to use Pharmaceris Vitiligo Day Cream?
- Apply the product every morning onto vitiligo lesions for at least 6 months.
- During periods of extended sun exposure, re-apply the product every 2 hours.
- It is recommended to use VITI-MELO NIGHT (Pharmaceris Vitiligo night cream) cream as a complementary treatment.