Pharmaceris Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+
VERY HIGH PROTECTION TO MINIMIZE SKIN IRRITATION 75 ML
1st day of life: recommended by the Polish Pediatric Society
Who is Pharmaceris mineral sunscreen SPF 50 for?
- The mineral cream is a great way to protect your skin from the sun’s harsh rays. The mineral cream is indicated for use on the face and body, for babies from the first day of life, children and adults, in order to provide very high protection from solar radiation and minimize skin irritation caused by exposure to environmental aggressors (sun, wind, sub-zero temperatures).
Our Pharmaceris mineral sunscreen SPF 50 is recommended for sensitive, atopic skin which is prone to allergy to sun rays, chemical filters, fragrance compounds, and preservatives.
How does Pharmaceris mineral sunscreen SPF 50 work
- The dermo-protective cream based on 100% mineral filters provides very high protection from intense sunlight and environmental aggressors, counteracting their negative effect on the skin.
- A safe system of mineral filters reflects and disperses sun rays, preventing the harmful UVA/UVB radiation from penetrating the skin and damaging the DNA of skin cells.
- It minimizes the risk of developing sun burns, rash and irritation, as well as photoallergic reactions.
- A complex made up of Canola and hempseed oils combined with golden algae significantly strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against environmental aggressors.
- It helps to repair and regenerate the epidermis, eliminates dryness and relieves skin irritation, itching, redness and AD flare-ups.
- It provides a soothing effect by eliminating roughness and the feeling of taut skin, and prevents excessive moisture loss.
What are the main actives in Pharmaceris mineral sunscreen SPF 50?
- 100% mineral filters
- Canola oil
- Hempseed oil
How to use Pharmaceris mineral Sunscreen SPF 50?
- Gently spread a small amount of the cream all over the face and body.
- This can be done before 30 minutes exposure to environmental aggressors, such as sunlight or chlorine water.
- Reapply the cream every 2 hours and each time after bathing or swimming. Regular and comprehensive emollient care enables longer periods of remission, prevents the recurrence of AD symptoms, and improves comfort levels.