Pharmaceris Albucin Intensive Whitening Night Cream
INTENSIVE SKIN LIGHTENING NIGHT CREAM
- 88% lightens discolourations
62% prevents new skin discolourations
high tolerance and efficacy
Who is Pharmaceris whitening night cream for?
- Recommended for the daily care of skin with hyperpigmentation uneven tone,
- Skin at risk of discoloration due to sun exposure,
- Those on oral contraception,
- Pigmentation due to pregnancy,
- After aesthetic procedures, dermatological treatments or inflammation.
How does Pharmaceris Albucin Intensive Whitening Night Cream work?
- The highly effective lightening action is the combined effect of 4% Niacinamide, papain and vitamin C.
- Niacinamide blocks melanin transport to the epidermis, effectively preventing new hyperpigmentation from forming and existing discolorations from spreading or intensifying.
- Papain speeds up depigmentation by exfoliating the outer layers of the hyperpigmented epidermis.
- This also allows vitamin C to penetrate deeper into the skin, further enhancing the lightening and revitalizing effect.
- Allantoin hydrates and nourishes the skin, alleviating any irritations.
- The cream provides a gradual lightening effect without causing depigmentation of healthy skin.
What are the main ingredients in Pharmaceris Albucin Intensive Whitening Night Cream?
- Triple action complex
- Vitamin C and E
How do you use Pharmaceris whitening night cream?
- Apply the cream to hyperpigmented areas daily at bedtime.
- Skin lightening can be seen in 4-6 weeks of product use.
- Avoid sun exposure during the treatment and for 10 weeks afterwards.
- It is recommended to use Pharmaceris W SPF 50+ day cream as a complementary treatment.