Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser 8 oz:
Normal to oily skin
When you’re looking for a facial cleanser, it’s important to consider the needs of your skin type. A foaming gel face wash is ideal for removing excess oil, dirt, and makeup.
When choosing a facial cleanser for normal to oily skin, it’s important to look for a formula that’s gentle, won’t disrupt your skin’s natural protective barrier (which can leave skin feeling dry or tight), and contains ingredients that help maintain its moisture balance.
What are the main benefits of Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser?
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Refreshing gel foaming action
- Cleanses and removes oil without disrupting the protective skin barrier
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic, gentle, and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How does Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser work?
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is formulated to help maintain your skin’s protective barrier, lock in moisture, and calm your skin.
It features ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide and was developed with dermatologists. This non-drying face wash for normal to oily skin deeply cleanses, removes excess oil, and refreshes your skin without disrupting the skin barrier.
This gel-based facial cleanser is an effective, yet gentle way to cleanse and care for your normal to oily skin.
How to use
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage Foaming Facial Cleanser onto your skin in gentle, circular motions
- Rinse well and pat dry
What is different about Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser compared to other cleansers for oily skin?
The best cleansers for oily skin are gels and foams. And that’s why you will find that most are in this form. Cerave prides itself on doing everything in its power to use ingredients that already exist in your skin. For example ceramides or hyaluronic acid. It does this to maintain the integrity of the skin that exposed to many environmental factors.
This cleanser for oily skin aims to remove the excess dirt and oil, but at the same time to replace with hydrating ingredients.
For those with oily skin, the more you strip your skin of oil, the more the oil glands are stimulated. So the key is to use a gentle cleanser and gentle products that will not strip the skin of hydration.
What is the consistency of Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser?
It is a clear, odorless gel
Can it remove make-up?
For make-up we always recommend a double cleansing method. So you have two options here
- remove your makeup using another method first, such as micellar water, then wash your face with the Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser. or
- Wash your face with the cleansing gel, and then use a suitable toner with a cotton pad after to remove the excess make-up
Does Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser lather well?
It lathers best with soft water. In the Gulf countries like Bahrain and Saudi Arabia the tap water is hard. So the way to get the best foam out of your cleanser is to put some product in your hand first and slowly add a little water whilst massaging the product in your hand. Then keep adding water slowly till you get the perfect lather. Once lathered well in your hands you can wash your face
Can I use the cleanser twice a day?
Yes you can. It is recommended for oily skin to wash your face morning and evening as a general rule. More than twice you will be stripping your face of the natural oils which will just lead to more oil production.
What does it smell like?
It is fragrance free as are all the cerave products