CeraVe Eye Repair Cream: Moisturizing eye cream for dark circles and puffiness
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream is ophthalmologist-tested, featuring a non-greasy, fast-absorbing, fragrance-free formula that works to help minimize the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness. Formulated with three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and a Marine & Botanical Complex to help brighten your entire eye area. Plus, MVE technology continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
What are the benefits of Cerave Eye Repair Cream?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain your skin’s protective barrier
- MVE Technology: Continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free eye cream
- Ophthalmologist-tested for safety and allergy-tested
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
How to use?
- Apply CeraVe Eye Repair Cream in small dots around your eye area (a little goes a long way, so apply a small amount)
- Gently smooth around your eye area until thoroughly absorbed
- Use eye cream once or twice a day, in the A.M. and/or P.M., alone or under makeup
Can this be used to hydrate the eye before makeup?
Absolutely! Moisturizing preps the skin for makeup, so Eye Repair will give your eyes the hydration they need.
Can this be used on upper eyelid?
Cerave Eye Repair cream should only be applied around the eye along the orbital bone. Not directly on the lid.
Will this help prevent eye wrinkles?
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream features a Marine & Botanical Complex to help reduce the appearance of dark circles, eye puffiness and brighten the entire eye area. Suitable for all skin types, this non-greasy, fast-absorbing, fragrance-free eye cream.
Will this help help for dark circles?
It contains a Botanical Complex as well as niacinamide to help brighten the under eye area. If you have darker skin these dark circles can be more prominent. Also, because the skin around your eyes in the thinnest in the body, and undergoes a lot of movement, the dark circles tend to show more.
Therefore, it may take 3 months of diligent use to see results. We also recommend to wear large rimmed UV protection sun glasses anytime you are outside.
If you are looking for a moisturizer that will go well with your Cerave Eye repair cream we recommend Cerave Moisturizing Lotion.